Friday, October 07, 2011

Baby's First Day (Emerson)

Emerson Scott Roberg was born Thursday, October 6th at 6:38 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 in. long.

Here are a few shots documenting the exciting day(s):

On the way to the hospital Wednesday night to start the induction.



About 13 hours in the hospital, but only around 3 hours into the labor. Things were getting less fun.


Grandma's visit during early labor.


Emerson's first picture after birth. Mom was looking...uh, great.


Grandmas take pictures.


Big baby.


Daddy and his boy.


Relaxing in our room in the mother-baby unit.


16 hours old.



More pictures to come soon!

8 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats you two! Welcome to parenthood. Alison looked about like I did after my natural childbirths. Way to go Alison!

Anonymous said...

My favorite photo so far is Alison and Emerson relaxing in the mother/baby unit. The look on your face Alison says it all. Good job. Grandpa Carl

Rebecca said...

Congrats guys! & Go Allison! That is a big baby for your first!

Anonymous said...

Love it! He is so stinkin cute! Congrats!

yourstrulydear said...

yayyyyyyyy!!!!!!! congratulations!! he is adorable :) i can't wait to see more pictures!

Steph said...

Oh my gosh, this is so sweet! Congratulations! :) I love his name and he looks amazing. I am so happy for you all!

Meredith said...

So exciting for all of you!! Such a cute baby and Alison - you look awesome. I swear, I look like as you arrived and I am only 14 weeks. Can't wait to meet him!

Trinyan Mariano said...

Congrats Alison and Brandon! Emerson is gorgeous. I love the name. It's been fun to see your parents (Scott and Lori) and their excitement waiting for this day. So Emerson--I think you've already made a lot of people really happy. Good work all around.