Here is Brandon's cute anniversary present! (He took our plates to a nearby diner and had them plate up slices of carrot cake and Reese's cake--yummy.)
The next day, we left for our fabulous Alaska cruise vacation. We flew into the Seattle airport, then waited for an hour on the light rail train due to a breakdown...but we eventually made it to our hotel.
Then the next day, we boarded our ship! Our stateroom was quite spacious, and we loved our balcony.
We also loved spending time with our fellow travelers!
We had stops in Juneau...
...where we got to see Mendenhall Glacier...
...and take a lovely hike at the top of Mt. Roberts. Good thing we enjoyed the weather this day because...
...there was a lot of rain in Sitka. (It is in a rain forest, after all!)
In Ketchikan, we went snorkeling.
Did I mention we enjoyed our balcony? And also the abundant food on board the ship...
We got dressed up on formal nights.
On the last night of the cruise, we stopped in Victoria, Canada.
We took so many pictures, we even have pictures of pictures!
Learning how to make towel animals was definitely a highlight.
Here are some videos from the trip: Hubbard Glacier calving, as viewed from the ship; us on our balcony; Brandon channeling his inner mountain man in Sitka.
7 comments:
soooo fun!! you guys look great and i'm kind of jealous haha
So glad you posted pictures and video. I heard a little about the trip from mom (g-ma) and it sounded beautiful and fun for all!
Wow!! What a great trip! :) And, that green dress is AMAZING.
Wow! That's awesome! I want to go on an Alaskan cruise! Maybe I can talk bart into it for our 10th anniversary. I'm glad you had a good time.
Oh my gosh how fun! It looks like a fantastic trip :)
I'm ready to go back! Bring the pups along this time!
Cool videos. I was impressed that you caught the glacier falling and that Brandon caught a fish with his bare hand. Looks like a great vacation and celebration.
Post a Comment